Web Tracks Audit is a tool that will scan your network, audit and import
computer records into your Web Tracks database. The audit tool does a
complete hardware and software audit of each workstation or server. Some
of the computer information that Web Tracks keeps track of includes: disk
drive information, memory, CPU type, bios information, etc... This information allows you to
get detailed hardware and software audit reports on all of your computers.
The Free Edition includes 20 Audit Licenses while licensed versions of Web Tracks include 100.
Licensed versions can increase this base amount by purchasing additional blocks of 100 licenses.
This new version is included in Web Tracks 2011 8.0x and newer
- 100% Native .NET Code
- Flexible (can be run through Web Tracks, Command Prompt or as a Scheduled Task)
- Automatic Email Notification Summary Report
- Dynamic Computer Discovery filterable via LDAP Query (allows larger networks to break up the discovery/audit process into logical batches)
- IP Address Range Option
- Lightweight (WMI based -- No Software Agent is required on Remote Computers)
- Returns Product Keys for Microsoft Operating Systems, Office and other popular products
- Disconnected Option Allows Auditing of Computers that are NOT on your network
Audit Wizard Screen Shots:
- Web Tracks 2011 8.0x Database or newer
- Audits Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 2008 Server, 2012 Server Operating Systems